How do I place an order?
1. Select Your Product.
- Select Product. Select your product from the Products menu, or by starting on the Home page of this site.
- Get Price. Each product has a price calculator beside it. Besides quantity, there may be other options (ink color, paper stock, size, turnaround, etc.) to choose from. Click a menu to view the available options and make your selections. If the menu has a single item, that is the only choice available and you need do nothing. The price of the product is displayed automatically after you've chosen all your options.
- Upload Files. Click the Select button under Upload Files. Find and select the file you are sending us. If more than one file, use the other file upload buttons, or compress your files into one file using Zip, Stuffit, etc.
- See Shipping. Under Estimate Shipping, a shipping rate can be displayed by entering your zip/postal code and clicking the "Get Rates" button.
2. Click "Add to Cart"
- Edit, Remove, Add Products. To edit a product (quantity, file attachments, etc.) in the cart click the Edit link, to remove the product click the Remove link. To add more products to the cart, click the "Continue Shopping" button.
- Select Shipping Method & Ship To. To select your desired shipping methods and your ship to address, you must be logged in. Click the "Login if you are a returning customer, or Create An Account" link. After login, return to the saved cart, select your shipping methods and ship to address. Review your order summary and click the "Proceed to Checkout" button.
3. Click "Proceed to Checkout"
- Enter Promotional Codes, PO#, Cost Center Number. If you have a promotion code, enter it on this page and select "Apply Promo Code." Promotional codes cannot be applied to your account after you have submitted your order. If you have a PO# or Cost Center Number, enter it here and include any additional order instructions.
- Review Order Summary. At checkout, please carefully review your order summary again. Click the "Edit quantities or shipping options" link if changes need to be made.
- Place Order. To place and pay for the order, click the "Submit Order and Pay with Credit Card" button.
- Pay Securely. A secure PayPal page will allow you to pay by credit card (or by using your PayPal account). You do not need to log in to PayPal to pay by credit card. Approve your proof as the final step.
4. Approve Your Proof
- Approve Proof. If you requested a PDF softproof, you will receive an email with a link to view the proof. Click the approval button to approve your proof. If you selected a hard copy proof instead, we will send you a hardcopy by mail or courier. Fax your approval. Changes cannot be made after the proof is approved.
- Start Order Processing Turnaround Time. We will begin processing your order and turnaround time of your print job begins once we receive your proof approval.
What format does my list need to be in?
Your list needs to be in a Microsoft Excel format (.xls, .csv). All data must be separated into separate columns (owner name, mailing address, mailing city, mailing state, etc.), we require 1 list per order. If you're unable to combine lists, we do offer this as a service. If you have any questions about list formatting, please call sales at 661-441-3777.
How do I know I'm ordering the right product?
The Products page displays all the products we offer. Simply click on a product to view complete information about the product, including pricing. If you have questions about any product, please use the Contact Us in the navigation menu at the top of this page. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff will help you.
How do I see the price before placing my order?
Our product pages provide instant pricing. The price is displayed automatically after you've selected all your choices for the product (ink color, paper stock, size, turnaround, etc.). Price quotes for custom print jobs can be requested by clicking "Custom Quote" in the navigation menu at the top of this page.
What shipping methods can I choose?
A list of shipping methods and your estimated shipping rate are displayed on each product page. Under "Estimate Shipping", simply enter your zip/postal code and click the "Get Rates" button. You'll be able to select a shipping method after adding the product to the shopping cart.
Is your website secure for credit card payments?
Yes. We use PayPal or Authorize.net to process credit card payments. They are among the largest online credit card processors in the world and comply with the most stringent industry security measures. You can use American Express, Discover Card, Mastercard, or Visa without the need for a PayPal account. Alternatively, if you have a PayPal account you can use that instead.
Can you you refuse my order?
What turnaround times do you offer?
The Standard and Rush production turnaround time advertised for a product on this site is based on the typical number of days a print job is completed under normal circumstances, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. While we employ best efforts to meet your target deadline date, unforeseen delays in delivery services, breakdown of equipment, illness, inclement weather, acts of nature and other occurrences may impact our ability to meet the deadline.
When does production of my order start?
Production will start when all of the following are met: all print-ready artwork is uploaded, full payment is received, and—when a proof has been requested by you—when your proof approval has been received before any indicated cutoff time.
Is it necessary for me to approve my proof?
Yes. Production of your order will not start until we receive your proof approval. If you have requested a softproof, the proof approval must be received by us by via the emailed approval link we send you. If you have requested a hard copy proof, the signed and approved proof must be received by us by mail or fax. For orders and/or proofs that are approved after 8:00 AM, the production turnaround time starts the next business day.
Do turnaround times include shipping time?
No. The transit time for shipping is always additional to production turnaround. Please take this into consideration when placing the order.
What is the difference between postage/stamp types?
Standard Postage: USPS delivery times for Standard Mail are unavoidably inconsistent and can range from 3 to 30 days. Furthermore Reliable service standards are not available for Standard Mail. There is also no way to track arrival times. Standard Mail does not get postmarked therefore the receiver doesn't have an indication that it was mailed from a different area and Standard is mailed for you.
First Class Postage: USPS First-Class Mail gets your mail there faster, typically 1-3 days after we put the mail in the mail. First Class Stamps guarantee a return if undeliverable whereas Standard Stamps do not have this guarantee. In most cases if mailed for you the mail piece will not include a mailed from Postal location. In order to have a location cancellation on your stamp you will need to order First Class Postage shipped back to you.
Indicia: An indicia stamp is a postal marking rather than an actual stamp or a regular cancellation on each item in a large shipment of prepaid mail. An indicia can be used when mailing both Standard Postage and First Class Postage and the above guidelines affect the delivery times of each mail piece depending on the postage choice.
Some of our customers have asked if I have a Purchase Agreement for buying real estate, mainly one which deals with matters of Subject To Investing. Here is the agreement I use. Keep in mind that this agreement should not be used unless an attorney has reviewed it for state specific requirements.